Wiring M733 to rear

Maruta

Hey guys, is there any type of tutorial to getting the gearbox of an M733 out, apart, wired to take batteries from the "Stock" area, putting it back together and in again? I've been failing at searching for a good while and have only found removal and opening up parts. Thanks.

Im pretty sure the stripping guide in your manual should tell you.

If not, its basicly just down to stripping everything down to the gearbox, im unsure if you need to make up longer leads. But if you can solder and have the spare wire, ull be fine.

If your technically minded enough to strip a gearbox, You can do this easily.

Well, this is the best disassmbly guide I found, (bookmarked from when I still wanted an armalite) The guide is for the SR16, but it shouldn't be too different, just that the wire is in front.

http://www.uncompany.com/information/modif...odeassemble.asp

As to rewiring, I think you just need to extend the wire long enough to the back then run it under the buffer tube like that of the SR16.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Strip the gun down to the gearbox and open it up. Lift up on the trigger and switch mechanism slightly and pull the black wire out. Also, take the red wire going to the front and bend it where it connects to the switch so that it is now facing the rear. Run this red wire under the red wire that goes to the motor. But, just before the other wire exits the gearbox, run this wire along the edge of the gearbox so that it curves to the left, then bring it up and out the hole near the spring guide. Then, run the black wire from the motor area, up to where the red wire you just placed exits. Make sure you leave enough wire near the motor to be able to connect it to the motor.

Archived