Which Way to disassemble my G36?

Noodle_2000

Hey everyone,

I need some advice. I plan on replacing the hop up on my TM G36 but I've looked for guides. Someone on this forum provided me with the link. But I've come across a question. There are two ways to disassemble the gun. A) Shorter B) Longer. Does it make a difference?

http://pageproducer.arczip.com/daedalus03/workshop.html

A) 4 Steps.

B) 12 Steps.

The reason why I ask the question is because I've had issues doing a "Half *albatross*" job in the past. I really don't want to repeat that.

Thanks guys. +1's will be provided for help.

Sorry for the Smileys, it's lag. It's suppost to be a B.

Gary B.

Pay attention to which way the 3 nibs on the "c" clip on teh hop-up unit are facing. It all will happily go together the wrong way, and won't fit when you try and get it all together. Doing it wrong won't hurt anything, but the "c" clip is something can can break and isn't easily replaced.

Also, the push-twist to get the hop unit out only works one way. So when putting it back in, if it won't go, flip it around and do it the other way. I know that doesn't make much sense, but if things don't ever work out, check those two things.

Archived