Battery types for CA M15A4?

HaZa

Im pretty new to the whole AEG airsoft ( i had a springer m16 a couple of years ago) and after reading a couple of threads i realised i could use another battery or so.

I bought my CA m15a4 from Airsoftarmoury and i bought the AEG starter pack which included a 8.4V 1050mAH battery. i have no clue about AEG batteries and i was wondering if anyone could offer some technical information of them and recommendations on buying another one (batteries that will fit in the CA m15a4 and the max power i could use).

Like i said im new to AEG's so if you could dumb it down for me that we be great! :)

HaZa

hmm u didnt tell us if it is carbine or full stock but if they supply u with a 1050 mah battery then i think it is a carbine

bascially the best battery to use is a 9.6 1700 mah batter (vshape or twin) since it is basicaly biggest batter you can get in a carbine. You will probably see batterys that supplies 2100 mah wich is the same size as the 9.6 1700 BUT DONT GET IT because they a NiMH battery and it doesnt run well through a CA gun, trust me ;)

you can get one from airsoft armoury for 40 - 45 pounds so it isnt bad, last me all day once (skirmishing) but i still reccomend you to bring that 150 mah battery as a spare

Archived