Gauging interest: TM, Marushin & WA for s

Vektor

1. Marushin Winchester M1892 MAXI Silver lever action gas carbine

Has seen only roughly 200 shots, very good condition and works okay. With HFC134a strays right below UK fps limit, in case someone was wondering. Comes with original box and paperwork. £160/€240 plus shipping.

2. Marui Desert Eagle .50AE Hardkick "Chrome Stainless" GBB

Moderately used, the chrome finish practically unscratched. Even the chrome magazine has little wear marks on the surface. Works well, only gripe is a minor flex in grip panels. £55/€80 plus shipping.

3. Western Arms Beretta M84F Cheetah GBB

Black basic set Cheetah GBB, has been used for several years so there´s natural GBB wear to be noticed. Trigger spring has broken (and gone), otherwise gun works fine. Comes with a fully functional spare magazine, plus the original magazine supplied with gun works well too. Unfortunately the original box and paperwork are missing, but on the bright side shipping costs for this item will be reasonable. £40/€60 plus shipping.

Prices above are in GBP and EUR only, due to low USD rate at the moment. That´s also why many US readers might consider these prices high. Shipping costs will also rocket sky high if I sent these to US, so I´d prefer to keep this deal inside EU this time. Will calculate exact shipping costs once I know the destination. Payment via PayPal, with the PayPal fee added to the total price.

No pictures yet, but I´ll try to shoot some next week (when I get back home for a while).

I´m not interested in airsoft kits anymore, unless you have a brand new KSC SIG P226R GBB for swap. Otherwise I could consider the following items as viable swappers:

-Umarex CO2 pistols, mainly the new Walther CP99 Compact

-Possibly even RAP4 pistol, namely the P226 with rubber BBs

-MasterReplicas Force FX lightsabers

Contact me via PM or e-mail me, to oxalainen (at) netti . fi (replace the (at) with proper digit and remove spaces)!

Allrighty, the Desert Eagle is already spoken for, but here´s few pictures of Winchester and Cheetah, as I promised.

The Marushin Winchester:

post-715-1172128142_thumb.jpg post-715-1172128157_thumb.jpg

The Cheetah:

post-715-1172128179_thumb.jpg post-715-1172128195_thumb.jpg

Prices above also now include shipping inside EU. I´m offline for the most of next week, but I´ll try to get in business whenever I can!

EDIT: Altough I no longer have interest for airsoft kits, in emergency I could consider also Maruzen Walther P99 Compact, Tanaka Browning HP and WE Silver Dragon GBBs as potential swappers. Plus the items mentioned in the first post.

• 2 weeks later...

I´m back online for business again and lowered the Winchester price a little bit. Now £150/€220 shipped inside European Union.

Or, if my asking price feels too steep, feel free to make an offer. That´s how these things work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody wants the Cheetah?!? Price reduction for the M84F: how about £27/€40 shipped inside EU. US shipping also possible, but unfortunately due to the low USD rate at the moment I can´t offer similar price for the overall package... If you´re interested, PM me and we´ll negotiate.

Alternatively, I´m also looking for useable silver/stainless/chrome finished GBB pistol, maybe a Beretta M92F (others will be also considered), so if you´re interested in swap, I´ll even throw you the extra money for it. PM, and we´ll make a deal!

• 3 months later...

Archived