Help please

laz1969

Did"nt no where i could post this topic so i decided on here.I have had a problem concerning a sale and i was wondering guys and girls if you could help me out.I am looking for information on a forum member TOMTOM UK....his real real name is Thomas Milligan and he lives in stranraer in bonnie scotland.Please any information would be gratefully recieved.

Seems like our friend has been at this game for sometime. Do a search on google.co.uk for "Thomas Milligan" "airsoft" You will turn up a post from airsoftcommunity.co.uk If you click the link it does not work. Click on the Cache link instead and this will reveal a scam this guy pulled back in 2005. You may be able to get some leades from here too.

Then do a search for "Thomas Milligan" "KELDON" This will reveal the same scam again but July 2006 on UKAN Forums (click the cache link on this one too). The thief is an old hand at ripping off the airsoft community.

Simon

PS...seems he hangs out at a load of airsoft places under the username and nickname of Keldon. Take a look here: http://www.teamblackthistle.co.uk/ These people actually know him!!!!

yes i understand that but theres no need to advertise his personal phone number on here, he could have simply PM'ed you the link or the number

now this guys gunna get people prank calling him, and dont say he deserves it...innocent till proven guilty, he may be having cash issues or something

dont jump the gun here, just my 2 pence

yeah i can see he did that, but not really fair on spreading it about

well done anyway, dont forget sometimes life gets in the way as a few people i sold some bits to have to wait up to 2 weeks for their bits because i lost my job, you never know something could have happened to this guys life

but i can see you scared him with that phonecall, now his wondering how you got his number

Proof of what?

somethings taken over his life for a week or two, i sold an M4 to donthedragon 2 weeks ago and its still waiting to be sent, i have kept him updated granted because i dont rip people off

so his moving house, thats a big job

what ever mate if you have ever moved house you might know it takes longer than a week or so

and if i had someone obtain my phone number i would be real angry

im not taking sides im sorry you MAY have been jipped but remeber people have lives outside the internet

Archived