Glock 18c Gas

tayside hotshot

>>>

Scared the *beep* of of me when i accidently fired it in my lounge. Luckly it didnt hit the priceless vase on the mantel piece.

>>>

Please Please Please contact the British NRA and get some fundamental firearms safety training before you proceed further. You seem to have absolutely no knowledge of projectile firing devices.

>>>

Scared the *beep* of of me when i accidently fired it in my lounge. Luckly it didnt hit the priceless vase on the mantel piece.

>>>

Please Please Please contact the British NRA and get some fundamental firearms safety training before you proceed further.  You seem to have absolutely no knowledge of projectile firing devices.

It was meant to be a joke. I Dont have a priceless vase but i did accidently fire it in the lounge, but only because i wasn't expecting it to fire. as it hadn't done the previous time id cocked it.

I guess it takes a few moments for the gas to work through the valve first time.

British NRA ur having a laugh. im happy as i am thanks.

It took me by suprise purely because this is my "first" GBB gun. i've only had AEG rifles before

It was meant to be a joke. I Dont have a priceless vase but i did accidently fire it in the lounge, but only because i wasn't expecting it to fire. as it hadn't done the previous time id cocked it.

I guess it takes a few moments for the gas to work through the valve first time.

British NRA ur having a laugh. im happy as i am thanks.

It took me by suprise purely because this is my "first" GBB gun. i've only had AEG rifles before

I doubt he gave a to$$ about any vase, more about the accidental discharge. It's a serious matter, complacency and ignorance are a very hazardous combination.

You have to assume the gun is loaded and can discharge unexpectedly when you handle it. Hence you keep the mag out when you're not firing, keep your finger off the trigger, point it in a safe direction and generally respect the thing.

Employ common sense, don't get cocky and you'll be fine.

Personally I'm hard on unintentional discharges. I don't call them "Accidental Discharges", but rather "Negligient Discharge".

Still, once the mistake is made, it's no longer a mistake. It's a learning opportunity. Here are the key things that aren't hard to remember and follow, if you want to. The first is actually more a mind-set than a rule, and the fourth doesn't really apply to airsofts, so you only have two rules to follow.

1) All guns are always loaded.

2) Never point at anything you are not willing to shoot.

3) Always keep your finger off the trigger, unless firing.

4) Know your target and what's behind it.

Hint: The two especially important rules are trigger discipline and where the barrel is pointing.

-Sale

Archived