HFC M9 Trigger

ninelong

i think you can sort this out by removing hte right hand side grip and theres should be a litrtle spring in there that pushes the trigger bar up which has probably dislodged. stretch the spring open a bit and put it back... that might work as it sounds like the trigger bar just isnt engaging with the bit that releases the hammer (lol, technical term)

it cant do any harm eitherway

Broken trigger spring?

Does the trigger return to its original position once you've pulled it?

Otherwise i would suggest looking at the trigger bar (the bar on the RH side thats just above the trigger) to see if thats moving when you pull the trigger.

If its not moving then the bit that connects the two might be broken or misaligned

If its moving then something is wrong on the hammer end of the bar, or in the hammer mech. itself.

Should help to diagnose the problem!

EDIT: Or what my_plague_666 just said

i think you can sort this out by removing hte right hand side grip and theres should be a litrtle spring in there that pushes the trigger bar up which has probably dislodged. stretch the spring open a bit and put it back... that might work as it sounds like the trigger bar just isnt engaging with the bit that releases the hammer (lol, technical term)

it cant do any harm eitherway

Tried that, but it was fine. I did, however, find out that there was something missing from the trigger arm (or at least I think something is). Something that pushes the thingy to engage the trigger. Pushed it with my finger, the trigger engaged. What's it called?

Archived