Hydration/Light Pack for use with One Point Sling?

Wupjak

I've been looking around off and on for several months but haven't found anything that seems to meet all of the needs I have for this application. Ths is for my nighttime/summertime loadout which at present foregoes a plate carrier/vest in favor of an ICE MOLLE belt and, optimally, a small backpack. My needs are:

1. Holds position securely - specifically it needs to stay put when I transition to pistol and support an M4 type weapon hanging freely on a single point sling;

2. Small size - I have a DBT Patrol Pack, but there's no backpack platform available for it that I'm aware of - that'd be the size I'm thinking of, or perhaps a bit larger;

3. D-Rings on the shoulder straps to mount the aforementioned single point sling.

4. Khaki/CT or Multicam;

Looks like the Kifaru Tailgunner with their waist belt might be the ticket, but if I can spend less than 250+ for something else, that'd be great. If not, guess the Kifaru will go on the list. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Archived