Calling all FL airsofters

TheLair

So every summer, I come down to visit family in S. Florida. This year I was going to ship all of my airsoft stuff down, but I want to know if there is a place to play where Im going to be.

So, if there are any people here who play/know of a field somewhere in Palm Beach County please let me know.

Any where from Jupiter all the way down to Lake Worth, or even Royal Palm. Thanks all

We arent anal, we are just protecting ourselves.

It is illegal for minors to buy or sell airsoft guns in the state of florida. We have chosen due to liability reasons to disallow any minors to play with us unless supervised by an adult.

Lair, check us out man.

www.southeastairsoftlegion.net

We are having a scenario game on july 1st, i would encourage you to check this one out.

PS, i just noticed that you're under the age of 18. You are going to have to have a family member, preferably a parent accompany you to the field and supervise you during play.

I would say look up S.E.A.L. but they are pretty anal about kids under 18

Unfortunately there are no good retailers in south florida.

The only retailer being close to remotely decent is sushine airguns in miami but i dont hvae an address or phone number for you since ive never been there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived