Wtf PayPal?

Fellowz

Ok a few weeks ago i managed to get my hands on a genuine crye combat shirt, i made the payment but a few days later paypal told me they could not extract funs from my account.

so i thought ok weird and looked for the problem.

the next day i realised i didnt register my new card and that i had used an out of dat card to make the payment. i registered my new card but my account balance is at - £93.23 or something, and can't make the payment.

the guy who was selling me the shirt has been very kind and is holding the shirt for me untill i get something sorted.

so i asked paypal about this, with no help at all so i thought id turn to you guys.

if i restore my balance will the money be gone or will it be there to use? becasue paypal have frozen my funds for the shirt so restoring the balance should unfreeze the balance???

i really need your help guys.

cheers

I had the same, I restored my balance, and everything unfroze, and everything cleared up, however, I can no longer use my cards with paypal, they are still frozen, so I have to transfer funds from my bank the slow way if I want to pay directly via card...This doesn't help much, but once you have restored the balance, you should be sorted to some degree, and hopefully you wont have my problem...

Archived