Paypal Problem..

L4Isoside

This is kinda unlucky....

Firstly i orderded 3 things off cobraairsoft.com via paypal which went fine (in one go). (all earlier today)

Then i orderded a second thing, got to paypal, money went through, then when i was being redireced back to cobraairsoft.com to confirm this and for my order to be sent etc, i closed the window and was not redirected! So i've payed the $100+ (other order was also $100+) and its not gone through :( I've looked on their site and they haven't confirmed it (the item is still in checkout!), but i looked on paypal and the money's gone through!! I've contacted cobraairsoft but its the weekend and i guess it wont be replyed to til' next week, grr.

Any suggestions??

Chris. :blink:

It seems that the most you can do is contact cobraairsoft as you have done and wait for them to either refund the money or send the necerssary order through. If you list the items you were paying for, I'm sure they will see that the amount you paid is enough for those items and either ship them or refund the money.

Hope it gets sorted soon :)

Nox

Archived