[ACM] PSEM to make cheapo magpul sets

stewball

psem_ranger_magpul_2407.jpg

from Airsoft-News.eu

Clone of Ranger Magpuls from Chinese company PSEM will be available shortly (in Chinese shops, that is). Buyers will be able to choose between OD and black colour. They do look the part and we will try to perform a comparison test with real deal Magpuls. Price for the 5 is 120 RMB (11.49 EUR).

Sounds pretty good, I'll deffo be getting some of these when (if possibly?) they're available to the rest of the world.

Somewhat old news, but those are some new pics. Those are copies of the Magpul Airsoft PTS versions of the Ranger Floorplates. They're best used with magazines that have a screw in the floorplate (some mid-cap mags like G&P's mid-caps and pretty much all hi-caps (regardless of brand) the base plate has a screw in it).

I've written a full tutorial for anyone interested in seeing how these work and comparisons with the real steel version.

These replicas look decent, but not a huge savings in cost over the licensed Airsoft Magpuls. I'd be curious to see how they look, feel, and bend compared with the originals.

Somewhat old news, but those are some new pics.  Those are copies of the Magpul Airsoft PTS versions of the Ranger Floorplates.  They're best used with magazines that have a screw in the floorplate (some mid-cap mags like G&P's mid-caps and pretty much all hi-caps (regardless of brand) the base plate has a screw in it).

I've written a full tutorial for anyone interested in seeing how these work and comparisons with the real steel version.

These replicas look decent, but not a huge savings in cost over the licensed Airsoft Magpuls.  I'd be curious to see how they look, feel, and bend compared with the originals.

surely if you use these on a hicap you won't be able to wind it?

surely if you use these on a hicap you won't be able to wind it?

If you looked at the link I provided, you will see one picture displaying how you can access the winder for the hi-cap. It's not as efficient or easy as not having the Magpul there at all, but it does work.

magpulinstallation18za5.jpg

Archived