hippyking

Garibaldi

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=113148

ok i need money and have been forced to to sell my beloves l96. So its a maruzen l96 spring rifle heavily upgraded with teflon cylinder, zero trigger (touch sensitive) 6.03 mad bull tightbore barrel, laylax 14mm silencer adaptor, laylax scope mount, pdi enhanced duranium receiver and 3 mags with awesome custom paint job. All these parts are available on zero one if you want to check there prices its about £600-£700 worth of gun so ill say a generous £250 no splits pics will be up soon.

This does also come with its stock parts

So now, back to reality :

I have purchased this rifle £240, paid via Paypal on the 24/07/2007, and received it on the 30/07/2007. A few surprises when I opened the box :

- There is a bolt missing from the right side of the stock.

- The cocking indicator is missing too.

- The inner barrel is loose inside of the outter barrel, as there are no spacers.

- Once loaded with a BB in the chamber, if I incline the rifle down, the BB falls out of the barrel.

- The receiver on the rifle is the standard Maruzen part. There were no PDI enhanced duralmin receiver in the box, neither Laylax scope mount.

The explanations I got so far were that he has "at least 3 users who can vouch for the fact the rifle was working when he sent it", and that "there is a postal strike and items are not being as well handled as they should be"...

What I am asking for, which I believe is quite normal, is to receive the missing parts (PDI receiver + Laylax scope mount) and a money compensation to repair the rifle (£10 to get barrel spacers + £30 to replace the hop up chamber)

Difficult to believe a postal strike would cause the barrel spacers to dissapear. To me, it sounds like you have grounds for compensation and if you don't get it, then you should get a full refund and return the L96.

The 3 users thing is niether here nor there. If it is not working when delievered, you should get money back. End of story.

Archived