KJW USPs

Hissing_Sid

I see that BBT is showing the standard KJW USP as being back in stock. To be clear, I'm NOT talking about the USP Compact.

Since I got my Mk23 I've had this irrational desire to buy a USP Tactical as well, just so I've got the whole "family" if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I was just wondering if it's possible to buy an after-market USP Tactical barrel which will fit in a KJW USP?

I'm pretty sure I've seen a USP Tac' barrel somewhere (maybe Fire Support) but I have no idea if it'll fit in the KJW gun.

Also (not a big USP fan so I've never really researched this) would I be right in thinking that the KJW USP triggers are made of chocolate and it's pretty inevitable that I'm gonna have to replace it?

If so, who sells the replacements?

Beyond that, anybody got any more info about the KJW USP? Is it a decent gun? Is it rattly or accurately built? Do bits like the decocker and safety work and do they work smoothly and well?

Also (not a big USP fan so I've never really researched this) would I be right in thinking that the KJW USP triggers are made of chocolate and it's pretty inevitable that I'm gonna have to replace it?

If so, who sells the replacements?

Replacement Trigger:

http://doaairsoft.com/Products/Python%20Sp...%20trigger.html

I'm a bit confused, Sid.

KJW make a USP Tactical... Why not just buy that?

Cheers.

A fair point which I neglected to address. The USP Tac has been out of stock at BBT since about 2 days after they first got them in!

TBH, I've had a hunt around and can't find where I saw a USP tac' barrel for sale now.

At £65 for the gun and another £20 for the barrel it would have been a dinky toy. However, when I add another £20 for the new trigger, cash for a couple of mags, a silencer and maybe a LAM it's not so cheap.

Added to that, the USP Tac has adjustable sights whereas the P8 has combat sights.

Seeing as how all that's the case I might just buy a pukka USP Tac' from WGC along with all the extra bits.

Archived