Okay, so AirSplat threw some bbs my way to check out till some new stuff comes down the pipe. I must say, if you're running a stock setup, these bbs are just fine. Now, price wise, if you have a local airsoft dealer then they might not be the best value (after shipping). If you're ordering something from AirSplat, or you don't have a local retailer, then these are a good deal.

Check out the full review here:

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/revie...lat-20g-bio-bb/

I have a suggestion for testing on how long it will take for these to fully degrade compared to other bio-bbs

now usually what scientist do when they wish to age something in a shorter amount of time, they stick it into a "oven" and leave it there for a few hours.

more details here: http://www.ptli.com/testlopedia/tests/Oven_Aging.asp

Though I have no idea what setting to put it and this may take a few hours or a whole day so it may not be good for your gas bill but if the weather is very hot and humid in your region you can try building a small sun-powered oven and leaving the bb's out there for a few days and see which bio-bbs degrade faster

I didn't have a chance to read the link, but I wouldn't think that just heating it up would make for a good test. Chemical composition of the soil, heat, cold, moisture, friction, all play a part in the biodegrading of things. I was thinking of burying 3 different brands of bbs in isolated parts of my yard. I'd put about 10 of each bb in each section about 2 inches down. Then I'd leave them there for a few months and check on them to see their status. It's not too difficult, but I don't know when I"ll have time to do something like that.