CA M249 mk1 Gearbox

Handsome Pete

My brother recieved his expensive MK1 from UNcompany a couple of a months ago. On recieving it several faults were apparant internally and externallly. So it has been stripped down and the garbox opened up. I was wondering if anybody had a picture/exploded diagram of a working intact gearbox (open) for me to put the gearbox bk together and see what the fault is? I'm not sure if it takes the para gearbox or mk2. Any help be really appreciated. cheers.

My brother recieved his expensive MK1 from UNcompany a couple of a months ago. On recieving it several faults were apparant internally and externallly. So it has been stripped down and the garbox opened up. I was wondering if anybody had a picture/exploded diagram of a working intact gearbox (open) for me to put the gearbox bk together and see what the fault is? I'm not sure if it takes the para gearbox or mk2. Any help be really appreciated. cheers.

Pete

I've done some work on the CA M249 series gear boxes. To my knowledge, all versions (Mki, Mkii, para) are exactly the same. While I can't provide pictures or a diagram, the gearbox works pretty much on the same principles as the V2. The layout is obviously different, but all the parts are there. Is there any way I can be of help, other than that?

~Chris

Ok cheers guys. Well the video was of some use but limited. Also its interesting to know the gearboxes are the same. So technically any CA 249 owner could help. I saw Far east's review on the clone and the pictures are helpful. It looks like the the trigger switch plate was bent the wrong way round and is why the gun might not have been firing properly. Im a bit lost now with the wiring so if any body could show me a descenet hires picture of an open ca 249 gearbox (with everything in) i would be extremely greatful. cheers.

Archived