SWAT Gear

MGS4

From what I've seen...

PASGT helmet-you can find these replicas all over the web

Some sort of vest; I've seen all sorts, though the most common ones I see are similar to BlackHawk Omega tac vests, or the ones that have Velcro and snap buttons (I think they use this one in the movie SWAT)

Black Boots

And of course, the appropriate BDU loadout...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Military_swat_team.jpg

hope that helps.

Hi everyone,

I have the guns (ish), and I am now looking to buy their woodland loadout.

All I need to know is what gear I need to buy to be authentic as I can't find much.

Pics, brands where I can buy etc, will also be appreciated.

Thanks

try "flectarn.co.uk they have most camo types or failing that "surplesandadventure" they are a bit more expensive but will most probebly have what you want :D

I would get a

Safariland 6004

some type of dump or gas mask pouch on other leg

any type of good snap and velcro type vest(guarder makes a great one)

pasgt

kneepads(hatch and alta are good ones i hear)

and other bits and stuff,but i would all get it in black.

yeah, great for a newbie with no pistol... 'buy a safariland lols'

R

boxmag - thanks for the link to fire-support, not quite the one being reviewed but it will save me the hassle of having to import.

boltrig - thanks for the link as well, but I have had one of these before and found it was awful, just didn't fit right on me really, and I found the poppers didn't work very well, adn things kept dropping off :(

No that's cool, no looking to pick a fight - sounded beginnerish as I will fully admit I can never find anything on the net that I want without having to buy abroad, people here do like to give a pointer and I appreciate it is all.

As for the gear I am currently buying a Systema M4 to upgrade from my G&P one, have bought a Surefire M500AB from 6mil and bought another ACOG to get as near as I can to a replica LAPD SWAT M4 (well, what the movie leads you to believe anyway).

I also have a TM 1911 with a surefire 610R replica on the bottom which I was lucky enough to find. However I am in the process of trying to find a reaonable price Kimber and probably going to order in a Surefire 610R instead of a replica.

The only thins I am short on is actual gear. I have a basic assualt vest, with a dump pouch on my left, holster to the right, and I am using British 95's as my woodland camo. Now it does complete the look somewhat but it is not right, and I am looking to get the rest of the gear to complete.

I will admit however that until I have been pointed to the safariland, I have only just relaised that you can order one for a gun with a light.

What I am getting now:

Guarder Vest

Knee Pads - Probably Blackk Hawk similar.

What I really need now is a place that I can get a Navy boiler suit, and another set of woodland BDM's as well as the PASGT helmet.

Can see why you would have put that though mate, so no worries

Here's my LAPD SWAT kit list:

- Guarder LAPD SWAT HRM vest

- Hatch knee and elbow pads

- Blackhawk web belt

- Blackhawk drop-leg gas mask pouch (with MSA millennium gas mask)

- Original SWAT, side-zip boots

- Transcon uniform shirt and trousers

- Safariland 6004 holster (for Kimber Custom II and Surefire 310R light)

- Hatch nomex aviator gloves

- PASGT helmet

- Shooting glasses

- M4 with SureFire M500AB, Compact ACOG

- Kimber Custom II pistol with SureFire 310R weapon light

I've also just completed a woodland shirt/trousers set with LAPD SWAT patches, as per the kit they train in, in the movie.

I think that's about it! Sorry about the ###### picture - was taken a while ago now...

post-1187-1194454403_thumb.jpg

Archived