Need help pricing a gun

Endospore

I'm wanting to sell a TM P90 RDS package. I decided I didn't really like the small gun like that, so I want to switch it out to something else. I have a price I would like to get, but I don't know if it's reasonable. It seems to be, but I don't know.

Anyway, I bought the gun last March along with 2 extra TM standard mags for $308 plus shipping. The group I play with didn't play very often though, so it's only had a max of about 1500 rounds through it. It's never been dropped, banged up, scratched, or anything. Everything is in perfect working order. Along with the gun I have an 1100 mah 8.4v battery that works very well (don't know the brand, but it is NOT one of the cheap UTG type. It will easily do a full day of skirmishing with this gun and it doesn't inhibit range, power, rof, anything like that) and all the manuals, boxes, and all that (even for the mags).

It's been stored properly and handled with perfect care. Never been opened, upgraded, etc etc. It's almost as new as the day I bought it. The mags are all working perfectly and feed all the way and consistently. It has a black, metal flash hider also.

So what should I price this at? I'm hoping for $250+shipping (unless it's local of course), and it sounds reasonable considering it's $58 off what I paid for it just 1000 rounds ago (and we all know 1000 rounds isn't very much, considering most people can go through that in just a day of skirmishing), but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Now, if anyone is interested, send me a PM lol.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the trademarks are in tact too.

My rule of thumb has always been that the second that you take something out of the box and use it once it loses about 25% of its original value. I generally don't buy anything that isn't at least on this level (with yours I'd say its probably close enough), unless of course its something thats hard to find or I'd be getting it made specifically for me.

Archived