Star L85/M16 150rnd mags HELP!

Armourpiercing

Hi all,

I tried numerous searches on this one but with no useful details found, i'm about to buy several of these mags from redwolf:- Star Short M16 mag

Before i do though, i need to know if they fit only star M16's as i intend them for a TM M16.

The only info given on Redwolfs website is "Star 150rd Magazine for L85/M16 - 150 rounds short magazine for L85/M16 AEG & thats no good as it doesnt state which make & compatibility etc.

Any clues?

I have necer even seen a Star M16 variant up close so have no idea...

I'm ordering today & i have always wanted this shape/length mag as its the same as the real steel straight pull i used to fire.

Thanks guys!

Armourpiercing.

Thanks matey!

Still info hungry im afraid though...

You say they should fit but may not, is that because they are the same design as TM mags but are limited quality or because thy just happen to fit?

Same design as TM works for me!

Sorry to bleat on but i'm about to order later today... :bounce:

Cheers, :beer:

AP.

i bought an M16 star mag not an m4 one, and it didnt fit into either my tm M16 or my star l85, i just buy d boys high caps, and tm metal mid caps, btw star locaps are better than the mag that comes with the l85 (at feeding anyway) i wouldnt buy the star mags, unless they are locaps

im sure that if you buy them but explain that you are not sure that they will fit, they would be glad to swap for a compatable mag

Archived