'Ello 'Ello

penguinx0r

Greetings and salutations.

Well, I, er, uh...hrmmm.

I'm a bit new to the world of airsofting; I've been a outsider fan for several years, bumming off my friend's guns when I could and being quite dissapointed when I coudn't, and I figured it's high time I stop being a cheap ###### and purchase something myself. After searching around the web a bit, I realized I didn't know much, and should probably connect with people more knowledgeable than myself before I dropped a significant wad of cash.

Hence my presence here.

So yeah, soon I'll get around to posting a noobish question about what to buy.

In the meantime I'll ingratiate myslef to anyone I percieve as being mildly intelligent...

OH GREAT MASTERS!

~penguinx0r

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Arnies.

Here's a few pointers to help you fly straight:-

• The search button is you're best friend, although it's not 100% effective. If you can't find what you want then just ask, we'll be glad to help.
  • Read the rules (top left under the Arnies Airsoft banner). As this is a UK based site the disscussion of upgrading over 328fps/1J is banned. This is because 328fps is the limit for most airsoft sites in the UK, even though the legal limit is close to 380fps/1.35J.
  • If you want to add something else to a post you've just submitted then try and use the "Edit" button. Otherwise the mod's get very annoyed with having to merge your posts together. :D

Other than that, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.

S.Assassin

• 4 weeks later...

Archived