Electric Pistol

superfelix

Goood morning

I own many some AEG , but very painfull at close range,even with an UZI.. ,so i would like to shoot at close range without hurting , hearing big shout...

So ,Marui is selling Electric pistol ,i have searched articles on ,but have not foud rate of fire ,and number of FPS .just need to shoot with a correct firing rate at 3-5 meters in CQB ;I do not want Gazpistol,so can anybody answer me ,thanks

If you play with some very honest people who are also very alert then I suppose an E.B.B could be alright, be aware that really though they are somewhat underpowered and they don't really "blow back", more "stumble back", from 3-5 meters they should be almost acceptable though.

Rate of fire is as fast as the slide goes back and FPS is around about that of a springer, and, not a particularly good springer either.

the first gun i got was an e.b.b. desert eagle by tokyo marui,

it has an all right rate of fire with fresh batteries,

the power output is about .3 joules apparantly it is 110fps with .2g bbs but if you use .12 it is better as you increase the range significantly,

it is relatively accurate up to about 5 meters,

and very reliable

the range is quite qood for an ebb (about 20 meters) however it is pretty inacurate after about 7 meters, however it should do for a back up weapon in CQB

a friend 'modified' (dropped his gun off a bed) his gun to be full auto with a rate of fire of about 9 bbs per second, Im not sure if forum rules allow me to tell how in this forum,

in all pretty good value for money at £35

and upkeep is pretty cheap as no gas or expensive batteries or chargers are needed, assuming you havent got amazing amounts of money to be spending on back up weapons, which is pretty much my situation.

http://www.bbguns.co.uk/855_1.html

In all honesty, you'd be better off with a springer, or a NBB.

yea n.b.b.s are pretty good and are not much more expensive

however if you are having unprofessional battles in your house or somethig you probably dont want a too powerfull gun.

yea n.b.b.s are pretty good and are not much more expensive

however if you are having unprofessional battles in your house or somethig you probably dont want a too powerfull gun.

I'd suggest a KJ Mk1 pistol, just cut the hammer spring so you're down to 300fps, and you'll get at LEAST 3 mags per charge.

Archived