Your most intense/realistic/hardcore game

Sabachthani

I love reading some of the stories/watching the videos people put up about their airsoft matches. So, I'd like to hear some of yours.

This would also extend into "crowning achievements" territory, i.e. come from behind victories with you at the forefront, miraculous shots, and ingenious last-minute surprises.

I'd also love to hear of any stories of realistic combat experiences. That is to say, any matches where the teams went above and beyond your average airsoft game. Setting up surveillance cameras, booby traps, etc.

Well let's see...

I've been taken out by a remote turret before, very aggravating.

I've ridden in and shot out of a Russian transport truck.

I've been next to a building when an "airstrike" hit it - tons of smoke and explosions, very cool.

I've been in a small squad that snuck up on 30 or so enemies and had to wait for them to pass, can't believe we didn't get spotted.

And I've been part of a 5-man squad holding a building for the last 10 minutes of a game where the entire enemy force came at us - all 150 or so.'

All that being said, cool stuff happens in every game I go to. We like to use people as ladders to infiltrate windows in buildings, which can be intense.

at my first op, a team on my side was gaurding a path next to small river from the top of a nearby ridge. they apparently had some sort of booby trap that set off an alarm when you crossed it's beam. so they had one member of the squad sneak down the ridge and place it on the path. anyways, some how or other, on his way back up the ridge, he accidentally tripped the device. his commrades on the hill probably weren't paying very good attention, because after he tripped it they all opened fire on him. this startled him, and he fell in to the river. does that count as realistic?

Archived