ca33e body on TM g3

Salty6924

Technically it would fit, but you would have to source a lot of small parts to make it work.

>The internal bolt assembly is completely different considering the 2 different cartridges.

>You would need to get an AR style hop unit as they are different from the G3's drum hop.

>I don't know if the mag catch is different, it may be smaller then the G3, which would mean you'd need to find that.

>They use different mags obviously.

> Been awhile since I built my metal G3 but, I think there is also a cylinder type thing that the barrel slides into and the drum hop rests against it, above the magwell. I'm sure there are other little internal parts I just can't think of them at the moment.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Technically it would fit, but you would have to source a lot of small parts to make it work.

>The internal bolt assembly is completely different considering the 2 different cartridges.

>You would need to get an AR style hop unit as they are different from the G3's drum hop.

>I don't know if the mag catch is different, it may be smaller then the G3, which would mean you'd need to find that.

>They use different mags obviously.

> Been awhile since I built my metal G3 but, I think there is also a cylinder type thing that the barrel slides into and the drum hop rests against it, above the magwell. I'm sure there are other little internal parts I just can't think of them at the moment.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Definatley yes, It was so much cheaper then the G3 body, but after all the small parts and labor required ill probably just go with the G3 body, Thanks though.

I have a CA33 and needed to get a MSG-90 stock on it. It wouldn't fit for the world. I ended up using a CA33 stock mount to mount the MSG-90 plastic stock piece to the gun. I highly doubt that you'd be able to fit a G3 stock a CA33 body. I have tried it with an Offizier and an A3 stock and they won't go.

Archived