Do not trade with chillindrdude.

chillindrdude and I had made a deal and he did not complete his half. He was going to buy my RIS for $90 and I said that I would make it $80 if he sent me his plastic grip. He agreed and said he would send them once he got the RIS. He paid the $80 but never sent the handgrip. I have sent him numerous e-mails and he has not reponded. It has been several weeks since this happened. Do not trade with chillindrdude.

are you kidding me? Chilln is one of the most honest guys I've ever met, you are a thief and a tool. pay no attention to the posts of this idiot. He's trying to cover his theiving @$$.

If you know him so well, please tell him to contact me about this matter bbecasue he has not responed to ANY of my numerous e-mails and PM's. Lets get him on here and see what he has to say. No, I am not the thief, he did not follow through on the deal. You are mistaken.

wounded and chillen are defenetly 2 different people i have met them both. im not getting involved in this other then that fact. wounded is defenetly a stand up guy, i only briefly met chillen and seemed like a good kid.

I'll contact him and see what his story is, but silverblade, if you're who I think you are, you have a LOT of explaning to do on NEASG. your reputation in the NE Airsoft community is ######. A real man admits to his mistakes and moves on to better himself. again, if this isn't snowball, I'm sorry. but if it is, pony-up, and don't try to distract people from who YOU are.

Again, if this is not Snowball, I may be mistaken, and I'm sorry, but I've had several interactions with Chilln, and he's a fine man, would he want to tarnish his reputation over ten dollars? somewhere the must be a lack of communication.

Omaha, I can't answer your question. but it sounds like you know blade personally.

I'm trying to defend someone I know as a stand-up guy, there has been a lot of junk going on with a certain member of our local message board, who I think may be blade, involving deceitful behavior. distraction is often used when someone is trying to take the spotlight off of themselves.

again I'll state the fact that my head may be in my rear end, but this seems fishy to me.

I will state that if Silver Blade is not snowball from NEASG, my head is up my rear end.

but from personal experience with chilln, he has owed me hundreds of dollars, and there was never an inkling of sketchyness. If he was going to burn someone, it would have been me.

hmm...lets see

1) i sent out the aforementioned handguards via first class mail weeks ago. if you didn't get them, sorry, you didn't ask for insurance

2) orginal asking price for just the RIS themselves were $90. silver knocked it down to $80 voluntarily when he saw that i had the handguards.

i'm not responsible for lost items in shipping when no insurance is asked for. if you want the $10 difference, it can be arranged.

Apparently I was wrong about Silver Blade being a thieving BSer. I'm sorry I *albatross*-u-me-d he was a certain shady character, that has been banned on our local site. Unfortunately my posts made Antagon take away one of my points, maybe I'll get it back some day.

Chilln is in the last month or two of Medical school, I'm sure he's studying his butt off, and the E-mail account he used to sign on to this site may not be his primary, so he might only check it once in a while. Just some suggestions, cause I know he is a respectable person.

Archived