CA G36 Mechbox

Pkekyo-Nor

I bought a second-hand CA G36, and some arsehat of a previous armor had screwed up when shimming it, so the internals got completely wrecked.

I got a hadsome discount from the seller, and I love the externals, so I'm going to go to fix it up, but I'm having a hard time tracking down a store selling all of it.

Now here's the shopping list:

- v3 G36 mechbox/gearbox shell (now this one I can't find anywhere at all)

- v3 switch assembly

- CA High Torque (short) motor

- CA G36 HopUp unit

Now, I was really hoping to find one place that had'em all (with international shipping, that is), and I'm hoping you lot would know what this place might be

Cheers

- Pkekyo

My G36 box cracked last year too, luckily the V3 box itself is pretty identical to an AK-47 box, so I got the Action 8mm bearing box from UNcompany.

I then installed the G36 motor cage, cutoff lever, selector plate, nozzle, and trigger. Works like a charm.

Alternatively, you can get a complete CA36 gearbox.

I can't link to action sport games' product catalogue, but if you search "Gearbox, CA36 series"

at http://www.actionsportgames.com/catalogue/ then you'll hopefully find what you're looking for.

They only sell wholesale though, so you have to get an importer like softguns.no to get it for you (I work there) after easter holidays.

From a technical and not salesman point of view, I'd recommend the action box from Unco. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived