Where fo you get your springers?

Crandall

Springers? I only buy springers when i'm abroad, by some dude in a tent in a market.

That way I got a plastic m1911 marked "desert eagle".

There are quality springers too, but it's fun to have something that was made to be a toy gun.

I used to get mine from a place called Jennings BBs in Middlesex and a place called Sussex Model Centre. Alternatively i used to buy a magazine called Gun Mart every month and i'd just check out the shops there. I know that this stuff is in the UK, but i'm sure you've got something similar in NY?

I used to get mine from a place called Jennings BBs in Middlesex and a place called Sussex Model Centre. Alternatively i used to buy a magazine called Gun Mart every month and i'd just check out the  shops there. I know that this stuff is in the UK, but i'm sure you've got something similar in NY?

Quite a few good brands of the cheap ones, try CYMA or to a lesser degree JP stuff, loads of markets have some guy selling em between £5 - £20

could always try www.alamotoys.com :D

mind if i add my 2 cents again - if u want a goos deal for a very moddable springer i recomend the maurzen m870 sawn off, look on airsoft retreat for numourous reviews and lots of info on the forum - there are links of where to buy it shown on the site - or if you can find them in the states try to find the tokyo marui hk g3, or the armilites the tm m16 and xm - very good weapons, easy to get in the uk too form airsoft dymanics. Very powerful and accurate for the cost - the m16 and xm have an under cocking handle so u can have a mad r.o.f - g3 would make a good cheap sniper - theres a review and modding on airsoft retreat actually

Archived