P90 Vest

Crandall

We'll, my P90 is in the mail, and I'm going to be getting more magazines, so I started coming up with ways to hold the magazines. I don't want to be using those drop leg pouches, or the flecktarn.co.uk pouches so I set out modifing my old LBV. Some of may have seen the airsoftplayer.com LBV modification for P90 magazines, but this isn't the same thing. I have no cut off the M16 pouches, and the grendade pouches on it, and now I have a blank LBV. I'm going to be ordering some fabric to make my own P90 magzine pouches.

Now this is were I need help. I don't know what kind of fabric to buy. I got the newer nylon made LBV, not the fabric one, and I don't know if anyone sells this kind of fabric. If I can't find that, I can't decide which is better, 1000/650 Deiner, or ripstop fabric.

My next proble is attaching the pouches on. I don't know I should make a sort of MOLLE system via Alice clips, or just directly attach them on.

All suggestions, and comments will be appreciated, thanks :)

{EdiT} Two more questions. Should I just sew Two of the M16 Pouches I have together, and make a bigger pouch? Also, should I make the whole thing just hold P90 magazine pouches, or should I make pistol pouches, and a utility pouch.

Thanks, I've made one pouch out of two M16 pouches. It succesfully held a 1 foot ruler so it should work for P90 magazines. The problem is that it's horribly made, and ugly as sin. I thought it was Grey thread, it was blue. I can't wait until I can get a coupl yards of woodland fabric.

on Ebay there is a vest available for $48 Us dollars that can carry 6 P90 magazines.

I have one for my P90 setup. Works great. This guy has many vests. Also he sells the identical vest with "fits all magazines" in the auction and not "fits p90" , do not worry it is the same vest.

example auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WD1V

Archived