Mac 10 hicaps

SixtyNiner

I'm thinking about buying a Marui Mac 10 as a 'fun gun' and as a spare in case of problems with my main blaster.

To keep things simple I'd like to use hicap mags with it but wanted to find out if anyone had experience of them? Do they feed reliably?

The reason I ask is because I've had problems with the smaller sized hicaps before, particularly in MP5s. I'm guessing it's because only a small number of BB's can be fed into the mechanism so it would need more frequent winding. So any user feedback would be appreciated before I spend my money.

Thanks

I'm thinking about buying a Marui Mac 10 as a 'fun gun' and as a spare in case of problems with my main blaster.

To keep things simple I'd like to use hicap mags with it but wanted to find out if anyone had experience of them? Do they feed reliably?

The reason I ask is because I've had problems with the smaller sized hicaps before, particularly in MP5s. I'm guessing it's because only a small number of BB's can be fed into the mechanism so it would need more frequent winding. So any user feedback would be appreciated before I spend my money.

Thanks

I used MAC10 in a few skirmishes and found its hi cap mag to be pretty reliable. I think its the best electric compact gun out from Marui so far. The only problem is its battery capacity like all predecessors. My plan is to put an 8.4V mini battery(split into 3+3+1) in its body to remedy this.

I used MAC10 in a few skirmishes and found its hi cap mag to be pretty reliable. I think its the best electric compact gun out from Marui so far. The only problem is its battery capacity like all predecessors. My plan is to put an 8.4V mini battery(split into 3+3+1) in its body to remedy this.

If you notice misfeeds, the remedy is to just add 1mm (thin piece of metal) to the catch on the magazine. Many upgraded MAC10's that include the hi-cap already have this added if you get a chance to go to some of the smaller tuning shops in Japan.

Archived