DE m50 rifle specifics required

Carrion

i have searched for this exstensivly but i dint find anything which i consider to be relevant as i belive this s not aVSR clone persay and when i have asked before i got realy varing answeres so here we go again.

1) what FPS do they do stock. and after the teflon modification? i have been quoted 375 which is enough for how i would use it but is that a high end estimate?

2) can the springs be changed to alter fps easily? ie pop a 500 fps in for where i can use it and reduce it where i cant. if not can this take a total VSR transplant when i get the time and cash to do it?

2) is the hop adjustable and if so what KIND is it (ie AEG, H hop what???) and can it take aftermarket hop units to fit aftermarket barrel etc. if so what brands . is the stock hop reliable enough for isnatnt use

3) can the gun take AEG style barrels as stock? and if so what length (also will it take silencers)

4) what is the general build like and any specific issues i need to be aware off

5) is it reliable mechanicaly or is it going to eat trigger shears every day

i am looking at this rifle as a way to get back into marksman work (not all up sniping) and is planned to be a work in progress over a period of time to get it set and tuned perfectly

1. most do around 375 i think, mine only does 345)every shot nearly) after modding it.

2.springs cant be changed as its a sealed cylinder, and the trigger unit wont support high fps, its attached by plastic clips

2/3.its a copy of the vsr hop but slightly smaller, eag barrels can be fitted with slight modding though, it cant take silencers unless you custom make an end cap

4.its very plasticy, and has a nasty twang when fired, overall not very nice to be honest, the way the trigger is attached isnt very good,and the cylinder is sealed thats the worst bits

5.its reliable enough if you leave it the way it is.

i would consider spending the little extra to get a jg bar 10, i only got mine for a laugh/to see what they were like and the fact i got mine second hand for £25 posted

Archived