1911 and a flashlight/M6 mount

Zman

Im in the market for a full metal gas 1911, and i dont wanna spend all my money on it because i have a life haha.

Im looking at something no more expensive than 140 USD. Suggestions? also, let me know (if you can) if a threaded barrel is available for the gun). sorry if i seem like a noob (haha cause i am).

Also im looking for a flashligh attachment (M6 or m6 style). again, suggestions?

im going for something like this:

post-47402-1213663429.jpg

I think the only full metal 1911 you're gonna find at that price that is a solid piece and works well is the WE 1911. Since you want the tactical look, you want the WE tactical 1911. It's right about 100 bucks without shipping, and includes two magazines. Many of the popular retailers carry it. As far as threaded barrels, I do believe that TM 1911 barrels will fit the WE 1911 series. The WE tactical comes with a rail.

I think the only full metal 1911 you're gonna find at that price that is a solid piece and works well is the WE 1911. Since you want the tactical look, you want the WE tactical 1911. It's right about 100 bucks without shipping, and includes two magazines. Many of the popular retailers carry it. As far as threaded barrels, I do believe that TM 1911 barrels will fit the WE 1911 series. The WE tactical comes with a rail.

My suggestion is to take the "works well" comment with a grain of salt. But aside from that, yeah, the only full metal railed 1911 at the price you want is the WE tactical.

Archived