Jack Bauer Sig Sauer / Custom P226 + Extras

Titleist

226tt_1.jpg

Decided to buy some more nylon gear, and I'm trading some of my older guns for more gear. So I'm putting this guy on the chopping block.

Tokyo Marui P226, installed a custom Prime CNC kit. This kit was built custom by Prime for me, I requested a non-navy marked non-railed lower, and silver upper. KM Tightbore installed, Guarder Steel Barrel, Guarder Steel Recoil Guide, Carom Silver Hammer, Carom Silver Trigger, Enhanced Recoil and Hammer spring, slide lock, slide release, mag release, and grip screws were hand polished by myself (this was one of the first TM SIGs to be modified like this). I've even installed real steel factory grips on this gun.

226tt_5.jpg

Gun also includes Pelican 1450 carrying case, Silencer, Guarder Threaded Steel Barrel, as well as 2x more metal barrels (Silver un-threaded and silver threaded).

The gun shoots great, and has amazingly strong recoil. Just pulling the trigger to drop the hammer almost sounds dead on to my real SIG. It's just extremely crisp.

Because I run another sig in my skirmish kit this gun ships without a mag. I CAN include one but at extra cost.

I'd like 650 shipped (buyer covers paypal fees).

PM or email me at isaac@lawndartdesign.com if interested. This is a great gun, and a fantastic shooter and display gun.

Archived