Side arms

Devonj.r

If you are talking about a KSC, then it already has blowback and you just have to buy a lam unit for it (There are two different types available at www.redwolfairsoft.com iirc).

If you are asking whether it would be possible to make a TM NBB into a blow back, all i can say is good luck!

Also, why did you post this in the gear section?

Okay first of all a socom and an MK23 are the same thing, only the latter is the correct name for it.

You could either buy a KSC blowback model, a TM NBB or an TM springer.

The KSC will cost you the most once you have bought a lam unit for it. The TM NBB comes with one, a SOCOM suppressor and a hard case and lastly the springer doesn't come with anything.

It all comes down to your budget and what features you want.

The nbb is the most accurate and almost silent but the slide doesn't blowback and it also has a heavy trigger pull.

The KSC has a much better finish, working decocker and snappy blowback (at least on the 05 model).

The springer has all the traits you can expect for the price which is by far the lowest of the three.

8 hicaps?

You must suck at airsoft...

the sidearm i caryy is 8 hi caps i think pistols are a waste of money

Thanks for contributing to the thread. That was very informative. :rolleyes:

From what I understand, you want to take a TM Mk. 23 NBB without a LAM and then convert it into a GBB and add a LAM. The TM Mk. 23 NBB comes with a LAM and built in rail, as well as a silencer. If you buy it used and it doesn't have the LAM for some reason, I'm sure you could buy a replacement (not neccessarily TM).

As for converting it into a GBB, that is pretty much impossible. You would be better off going for the KSC Mk. 23 Hardkick 05 and then buying a LAM.

Thanks I was trying to prove apoint to a friend, also I a want a mk23 with laser unit and all that good stuff, but I also want the blow back. I was also trying to find out if there was a big enogh holster for the mk23 wiht lam unit any way got to go I am at school useing the lap top.

This will fit:

Milspex MK23 Thigh Mount Pistol Holster

An exact replica of the expensive real-steel Wilcox holster, this MK23 holster also accommodates large frame pistols that cannot find a home in conventional pistol holsters - such as the Desert Eagle. Includes 1 external pouch for SOCOM silencer and 2 magazine pouches. The holster is designed to accomodate an MK23 with LAM unit installed - either a TM LAM unit or the M97 LAM unit. Both have been functionally tested to work smoothly and reliably with this holster. Fully adjustable elastic straps ensure a snug fit. Internal velcro strips allow you to optionally seal off parts of the holster if a LAM is not installed - in order to ensure a tight fit for a stand-alone holster. Internal velcro padding allows you to expand the cavity dimensions of the holster to take even the bulkiest weapon. We even found the Mac 11 and the SPP to fit quite nicely! . Don't settle for imitations with fewer pouches and functions!! Also fits KSC SPP, KSC 93R (magazine pouches hold 93R 20round magazines), WA M11.

You won't find this high quality holster for the MK23 anywhere else.

RW-MK23-THING-HOLSTER-L.jpg

It can be bought at www.redwolfairsoft.com

You are gonna look so devgru with your giant pistol and useless LAM

The simplest way to end up with a GBB Mk23 which has a LAM and a silencer is, obviously enough, to buy a TM Mk23 and a KSC Mk23 as well. The LAMs are like rocking-horse ###### to find. I think that Redwolf used to sell a copy of it but they haven't had them in stock for years.

The only reasonably prices alternative is the M97(?) LAM and, TBH, it looks like it's made from lego. It looks terrible. What's worse, the way the switches work means it's not very functional either. Finally, it's bigger than the Mk23 LAM so a gun fitted with this LAM won't fit in any holster.

Bear in mind that the rails on a Mk23 are NOT standard 20mm ones so a standard pistol light won't fit it.

Archived