M249 MAG Boxmag part needed

cafemondo

I lent out my M249 with MAG boxmag for a skirmish, received it back with the boxmag 'fallen' off. No sign of the ractangular plastic clip that houses the feeder tube and then clips into the magwell, .

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement from? Or would it be possible to modify a m4 magazine if not? Ive had a look around wgcshop, uncompany, gunners etc. Any others you can recommend? Many thanks for any links or info you have.

Its an A&K but the boxmag Im sure is a MAG make. I know Ive seen this question and problem asked before and a link given to the part but having trouble finding it.

Thanks MT, had a look and it wasnt there :( Cutting an M4 mag in a certain way sounds like a plan to me :)

Depending on what exactly is missing/lost, you can use the top of an M4 mid/lo-cap mag as the A&K version takes 'normal' mags as well as the boxmag (unlike the poxy STAR version).

The A&K boxmag has a sound sensor in the piece you've lost (unless it's dangling on the end of the wire, or the mag didn't/doesn't have one) but you could live without that anyway.

Archived