im a n00b, may b thats why i can see such things

hi,

as you guys might have noticed by now, im the n00b who joint almost a month~

from looking at post and such, i noticed one thing.

Too many people is making nicknames for the guns~

most often example is the TM hi-capa 5.1 being called all sort of things. Hi-crapa, hi-cappa etc these names make a n00bie search impossible [simply they wont come up] you may argue if i search ''hi-cap'' then hi-cappa would come up, yes, it will.... BUT..... all the hi-cap magzine topic also pops up. and i can ensure you, those hi-cap magzine topics will out number the pistol topic by loads.

and i would like to suggest this:

at least one person in the thread have to use the proper name for the gun. if i say anyone, that would make it uber hard to form a standard, so i guess it's best if the topic starter can put a line before their contents, like :

gun/weapon/gear : TM hi-capa 5.1

im sure this will decrease the numbers of fail searches. although it might seem an annoying thing to current memebers, im sure the reason they are here is to help others and more importantly BE HELPED by others. a lot of people like me out there just use google to search, then this forum pops up. if we can manage to increase the number of successful search [through [forum] internal search or [google etc ] external search] i am sure more newblood will be attracted by the fact that this is a useful forum.

[yeah, yeah~ yeah~~, you may say, more n00b is what we don't want, but i say, n00bs do move on, they dont stay at same stage forever. old n00bs become more expertise, and new n00bs replace their old place.]

now for the silly part, just proof this is called a Hi-capa 5.1, heres a pic from offical TM site :P

01.jpg