Straight BBs?

Pato

Some websites say they are teflon coated, some say they are graphite coated and others even say that they are metal coated. :angry:

I asked the guys from the Begadi store what the difference between the white and the silver BBs from Straight is and they just said:"The silver ones are coated." <_<

Just as a clarification...

I would guess that the M11 you're looking at on airsoftplayers is probably upgraded well above the UK limits we discuss here.

If you are looking at firing at more than one joule then you'll probably find our advice less useful than otherwise.

I would reccomend .25s for a GBB (which means that your maximum muzzle velocity will be about 290fps) as they cut foliage slightly better and with less rounds than an AEG that can be a real advantage. They're also less effected by the wind and that means less tracking fire, wasting rounds which could be hitting folk.

Lumin, i absoloutely refuse to believe that what you are trying to infer is true.

If it was, why would site owners have let snipers use them now and previously when bolt action snipers had even higher power limits???

At the power levels airsoft takes place at, the difference between teflon and normal 'plastic' bbs is minimal at most.

All I can tell you is our experience with that kind of bullets (I could add that Norwegian limits is a bit more steep than the UK ones though). at a longer distance 25+ meters I guess they wont penetrate skin, but then again people dont usualy go around measuring their distance before they shoot ;)

as for siteowners allowing them, they may or may not have tested them their self. I would just like to say that buy the platic ones at the same weight if you got a chance and save the metal/teflon/graphite coated ones for the little animals (thats a joke) or whatever you practice shoot on. :D

Archived