Sgt. Bob stone cold thief

Blade3000

Bob Courtney

Need help

This person stole $200 cash from me never delivering the G36 he has posted for sale on NEASG.

Call sign out of NY is Sgt. Bob

However this person is a thief and he is in our community. He has blocked me from calling him on 5 different phone numbers that I have access to.

I am requesting anyone that has a phone to call this number at anytime until he is man enough to answer. in the mean time I am filing a civil action with my local PD.

Do not buy from him, post and call when ever and wherever you can to let people know that this person who claims they are from US Airborne has no honor and is out to steal from them.

Send a message via AIM to Sgt. Bob F95thNY

Send a message via Yahoo to Sgt. Bob pantherg06

*address/number removed to protect the (guilty?)*

Item received today. I completely disagree with the policy here as it was the release of personal information and pressure from 16 year old kids, that may have gotten my stuff to me.

We are a community, if there is a wolf loose it needs to be put down. 100 posts is one idea at getting credible sales transaction, this I believe is another. As always I respect the board and will comply.

You can close this useless post when ever you choose.

Thanks

glock21

Archived