King Arms M4s..

RacingManiac

Ive done lots of research on the KA family of guns. Specifically the M4 variants. There are very few reviews on them. Im guessing it has a lot to do with the fact that few retailers on our side of the globe carry them due to trademark violation (specifically VLTOR). However, the reviews that do exist sing praises. Even reviews on other KA guns have generally very good things to say. I think youd be making a safe purchase in buying a KA. I would actually say that these guns are high end AEGs and compete more directly with TM, ICS, G&P, VFC, etc. There is definantely a lot more quality in the components used than your average MPEG.

Ive had a few KA AEG's cross my path and quite frankly, im impressed.

One of them had a huge issue with a defective trigger switch and selector switch but that was one of the KA bushmaster models. NONE of the standard m4 series have exhibited this issue.

My sampling size is about one in six for an issue but id say thats still pretty good. I really do believe the issues with the KA bushmaster model were isolated.

The other guns that ive had on my work table have all had excellent internals, good shimming out of the box, excellent compression and amazing accuracy compared to other stock guns. I would say go for it if you're looking to purchase an m4 thats not a bog standard model. The KA guns are an excellent value for the dollar since the include things that most other guns dont ie:

1. Rail covers

2. Flip up sights

3. Vertical foregrips

4. Stock tightbores.

If anyone is interested in picking some up i can point you guys in the right direction, just toss me a PM.

Archived