11th oct game

m35reo

should be a good one as taffys boys from xsite are coming down as well as the hoodie cannon fodder plus many more, so get yourself down or up or which ever way you head from. start for 9ish so get yourself there in plenty of time.

and if the misses says you cant go just tell her that you want to go to the woods with a bunch of men and spray white stuff at each other, that should sort her out ;)

any questions etc just give us a shout. cheers

Well... my mate is going to be using my M4 so thats not going to be a problem! :D

I will be using my new AK 47... tell you about it on the day! ;)

I decided I could not risk the MG36 blowing something else! I needed a backup and I knew that hire guns would be short on the ground this Sat! :unsure:

I hope to be using the MG36 for the best part of the day of course! Really looking forward to that! Just can't rely on just that for such a busy day. :P

i think it hates me any way, works perfect at the mo had couple thou rnds through it to bed it in and test. so it will prob *fruitcage* up as soon as i take it out the case just to spite me. then we can ceremonialy burn it. no no no it will be fine. see on sat . cheers fella

Taffy, I think there will be a real shortage of guns... might be a very good idea! :D

Plus with my ability to break guns... I will prolly need to use one of yours... :P

God, do I have an ability to bust guns... :rolleyes:

Be trying out my AK on the day so as an AK lover, any advice you can offer would be appreciated. :)

i think it hates me any way, works perfect at the mo had couple thou rnds through it to bed it in and test. so it will prob *fruitcage* up as soon as i take it out the case just to spite me. then we can ceremonialy burn it. no no no it will be fine. see on sat . cheers fella

Whew! :)

Really looking forward to Sat now! Matches on standby! :D

Lets not forget loads of full charged batteries and loads of BB's! :D

I am giving all my batteries a discharge and slow trickle charge at the moment to get them conditioned and ready.

Hopefully that big batt on the G36 is ok? If you could give it a top up James that would be super! :)

Archived