Where to buy gspec

Zero_Dragunov

Im looking to buy a gspec . I want to buy it with the upgrades needed to make it around 500 fps and extending a tightbore through the silencer. Where would be the best place to buy this in the uk(which shop would be good for upgrading and have the parts needed) or is it better to buy from a HK such as redwolf.

From personal experiance id recommend doing the upgrades yourself, that way you know what requires doing when it ****s up which it invariably will at some point in its life. G-Specs are nice and simple to take apart and figure out.

I ended up getting all my parts from WGC, as for the rifle itself just whichever supplier is cheapest. Although the replacement hop when my TM one split came from Firesupport.

Theres not really anything in there you can "setup badly" other then maybe the hop rubber not sitting properly. Or crossthreading your outer barrel as you screw it back together.

I found it really daunting the first time I took mine apart but with some help from Arnies members and some nice website posts its almost second nature now. Lunchtime break down and fixes on site are not a problem :)

When you have a few more (IE. 100) posts , the wonderful world of arnies "for sale" forums will open up before you.

And there are a heck of a lot of G-specs and VSR's for sale most with upgrades of varying degree.

They are a lot cheaper than buying new (a lot of people decide to buy a sniper rifle and then find out after spending £100's on upgrading it that they dont like it! )

get some posts in, and grab yourself a bargain !

Jim

Archived