UN Custom KSC Glock 26C + V.Cool Extras

Tek-Spec

Ok, my favourite glock for sale, i love this pistol and im not sure i want to sell it but my new heli needs parts so here it is <_<

Its a UN Custom-KSC G26C Metal Version (Japan)

uncg26ik4.jpg

-KSC G26C Metal Slide & Outer Barrel Installed

-Hi-Flow Valve Installed

-Strengthen Recoil Spring Installed

-Tuned For Top Gas

1x Set of Genuine RS meprolight TRU-DOT Tritium night sights installed (£50 sights, see description below) These are awesome sights, glow bright in the slightest bit of darkness.

meptrudotsir1.jpg

Enjoy a clear, sharp sight picture and visible aiming points, regardless of light conditions. MEPROLIGHT TRU-DOT® Tritium night sights are considered the brightest self-illuminated sight available today, appearing up to 20% brighter than other brands. And because the MEPROLIGHT front dot is purposely brighter than the rear dots, your focus is naturally drawn to the front sight and beyond—just where it belongs. With sights installed, low light conditions are no longer a limitation on your weapon. If you can see your target, you can set it squarely in your sights.

MEPROLIGHT shines. Their revolutionary, combat proven, tritium self-illuminated night sights enable you to hit stationary or moving targets under low-light conditions with dramatically increased hit probability. Test results by marksmen and journeymen level shooters using tritium self-illuminated MEPROLIGHT sights have shown an increase of over 85% in hit efficiency, compared to conventional sights. And because TRU-DOT tritium sights add no weight to the weapon system, they require no adjustment by the shooter—except perhaps, to a higher level of success.

1x Genuine RS Hogue grip, Trimmed and installed

1x KSC 50 Round mag (few days old, just bought it and cost me £40)

2x KSC 20 Round mags (1 has a Glock trades baseplate and 1 mag is few days old cost me £25)

1x KSC Valve key (Brand new never used)

KSC Boxed / Instructions etc

Collectors weapon so its hardly been used/Only used indoors at home never skirmished, I've still got 1/4 can of HFC green gas left from when i first bought it (you can have it if wanted), about 150rounds through in total. I've sanded down the ejection port to silver to give it a bit of a nicer look.

Regular stripdowns and cleaning using abbey gun silicone oil and grease. It shoots hard and straight, sounds awesome and really is a joy to own and shoot. No problems, all works perfect, i look after my shooters.

g1ku2.jpg

g2dd1.jpg

g3sf6.jpg

I've added up todays costs without shipping and it comes to around £250, I'm asking £175 for it all.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Archived