Real Sword Type 56 red muzzle removal

happy.al

Hello,

I’ve bought a Real Sword Type 56 from Hong Kong. It comes with a plastic red tipped muzzle on the end of the barrel, with a normal coloured one in the box, along with a thread adaptor version in the box too.

Know the problem I have is trying to get the plastic red version one off, did anyone else have this problem? Should I just carry on using force? The instructions say it turns clockwise to remove, and I’ve tried with a pair of pliers, but it still won’t move.

Can anyone think of anything else to try?

yep is a left hand thread so clockwise to remove. Must admit mine came off easy enough (was little more than finger tight)

Only real advice is curse and swear a bit louder, and grip it and turn it harder (or apply a little heat round front of the front sight base in case its been glued)

you might just want to give it an anti-clockwise twist to see what happens. i dont like to assume people are dumb, but its actually happened to a mate of mine. he spent 30 mins trying to get a red flashsuppressor off his new P90, resorted to solvents and what not... only to realise he'd been turning it the wrong way.

Cheer guys, I'll try with a little more force.

I have tried both way, I've fallen into that trap before so I tought it was better to try it both ways, just to see if it came off.

On the subject of the RS Type 56, it's a very impressive gun, about the best I've seen in every respect. The manual is very good, and the gun itself is great. My one is a Dayontonagun Gas Blowback, so I've not seen a AEG version, but I still think it would be good. I might look to buy the SVD version when it's released. I'll be doing a full review after the next game (2 weeks :( why do new guns arrive just after the game?) but might get some pictures up sooner.

Archived