What are some cool Visual/aesthetic mods to a JG M4A1?

R-KivE

I am pretty new to airsoft and own a JG M4A1.

I have seen a few pictures of modded ones and am interested in customizing mine, but Im unsure of where to start.

I have orderd an acog red dot sight for it and a silencer, but am curious about what else can be done?

What are common mods that are compatible with a JG m4a1?

You can either get an RIS that clamps on the D ring, or a free float RIS that basically replaces the D ring. In theory, free floating RIS's provide more accuracy in real guns and prevent barrel morphing. This is pretty useless in airsoft. However, free float RIS systems may make the RIS more stable and less wobbly because the D ring clamp system is sometimes fiddly (especially if you have a weak weld spring in there).

Most RIS's should be compatible, but watch out for stuff specifically made for ICS- compatibility gets more complicated (but not impossible) with ICS stuff.

Also, if you want a front RIS, you will either need 1. a small LiPo battery as even mini batteries wont fit 2. rewire to the back or 3. a PEQ box. I find PEQ boxs ugly and I don't want to deal with lipos, so I bought a cheap Dboys crane stock that is holding up pretty well for me.

Archived