WA AMT Hardballer.

Hi all,

I brought this for a dual toned black & silver project but it didn't work out the way i planned (looked silly) so i'm offering it up.

It's in fully functional condition with one mag (non leaking).

Stats are:-

Hop-Up FIXED

Weight 912g

Length 267.0mm

Capacity 21+1rds

Power 300.0 fps

Power Source HFC134a

The finish on this gun is fantastic - like a dull gun metal stainless.

The left hand side is practically mint with very minor wear & the right hand side has some wear on the lower of he front of the side.

The front sight is sadly absent but all of these things are considered in the price.

Pictures:-

Left side.

post-251-1234544020_thumb.jpg

Right side.

post-251-1234544079_thumb.jpg

It's boxed with all the gubbins.

These retail new at over £200 here in the UK (& you won't find one... HK is hard enough!)

Considering the wear on one side & the missing front sight, i'm putting this up with the decent price tag of £120 posted & paypalled.

I'm open to swap offers - here is the list:-

Please note - imagine the the price of this gun new is £200 - compare that to the price of your gun new & add cash if needed.

GBB GUNS:- Marushin P210, Maruzen P99 with cash, No Glocks, No Beretta's & No Hi-cappa's.

AEG GUNS:- JLS FN2000 in black plus cash, JG AUG MIL plus cash, NO AK's, No MP5's & no M16's.

You must be a member of a registered gamesite to purchase this item.

Cheers,

AP.

Ok,

A regular 1911 front sight will be included & I'm going to lower the price to £110 posted & paypalled.

Video available here:-

Most AEG's are now considered as a swap regardless of it's new cost but must be in VERY good condition externally & no AK's.

AP.

Archived