TM DE .50AE hardkick

l3lairf0urn3y

Wait, why are you buying a 226 kit? Do you have a TM 226? Because DE internals won't fit.

The DE and the 226 will run fine stock on propane, I'd buy the PDI tightbore and use propane for awhile to see what you want to upgrade.

Wait, why are you buying a 226 kit? Do you have a TM 226? Because DE internals won't fit.

The DE and the 226 will run fine stock on propane, I'd buy the PDI tightbore and use propane for awhile to see what you want to upgrade.

sorry, i meant for 226 dollars lol, i found another kit for 200, and the enhanced hammer/recoil spring for 14 bills, ive already bought the PDI, should i just use the PDI and use 134a, or grab the metal guarder kit with the 2 springs and use propane like a champ

sorry, i meant for 226 dollars lol, i found another kit for 200, and the enhanced hammer/recoil spring for 14 bills, ive already bought the PDI, should i just use the PDI and use 134a, or grab the metal guarder kit with the 2 springs and use propane like a champ

yeh so found enhanced loading muzzle, 150% guarder recoil/hammer springs (should i get the KA 170%, does it really makes a difference?) and the electroplated silver guarder metal body kit, should i order all of the above (tell me which % springs) or should i jsut use the tightbore with 134a

yeh so found enhanced loading muzzle, 150% guarder recoil/hammer springs (should i get the KA 170%, does it really makes a difference?) and the electroplated silver guarder metal body kit, should i order all of the above (tell me which % springs) or should i jsut use the tightbore with 134a, also, what kind of springs are "good springs?" like guarder KA etc

Mod edit: This forum is not a question-answering service--be patient, don't post duplicate topics, and edit your post to add info instead of making a new one.

i have the guarder full metal tm desert eagle:

UN Custom-Marui Full Metal Desert Eagle .50AE (SV)

-Marui Desert Eagle .50AE Chorme Stainless Based

-Guarder Aluminum Slide & Frame for MARUI Desert Eagle .50 (Electroplating Sliver) Installed (GU-DE50-05-SV)

-Guarder Steel Front & Rear Sight for MARUI DE .50 Installed (Guarder DE50-03)

-Guarder Enhanced Loading Muzzle For Marui Desert Eagle .50 AE Installed (GU-Muzzle-04)

-Hi-Flow Valve Installed

-Strengthen Recoil Spring & Hammer Spring Installed

cost the bomb :flamed: but it was worth it. Excellent performance and power over all :D

Archived