www.madmercsairsoft.co.uk

chownsy

www.madmercsairsoft.co.uk/death

I have set up my teams website but its mainly going to be used for reviews and information on different styles of play.

So-far there is only information on sniping (as that is my style of play) but will develop more as the site takes off.

There is only 6 reviews on the site so-far but have been promised a fair few more items,

some of which are:

EdGI 6.00mm 435mm vsr barrel

EdGI 6.01mm 435mm vsr barrel

Iasus Black ops throat mic

Devgru TM-02 throat mic

Devgru FM-01 Throat mic

KWC Taraus PT99 CO2 pistol.

Dboys Kar 98K wood stock

Firefly Hard Hop ruber

Gaurder Steel M14 cut off lever

Madbull BB's all weights and types.

More items to come hopefully

I contacted Marlowe before posting this post.

Thank's for the info, nice website, scary front page... :)

Will be back - interested in what info and experience you have regarding "Firefly Hard Hop ruber, Gaurder Steel M14 cut off lever, Madbull BB's all weights and types".

P.S. I have found the navigation menu a bit complicated...?

Thank's for the info, nice website, scary front page... :)

Will be back - interested in what info and experience you have regarding "Firefly Hard Hop ruber, Gaurder Steel M14 cut off lever, Madbull BB's all weights and types".

P.S. I have found the navigation menu a bit complicated...?

once the items are here and reviewed i will post them up straight away and also post here to let people know.

also yea the navigation menu takes some getting used to, but i didnt want all the articles under 1 sub section. (before all the hyperlinks via the red text or pictures there was nothing on the other pages)

forgot to mention in the previous post, to get to the main page click the mad merc's logo on the front page, just incase some people didnt notice that.

Madbull BB'd have arrived, ill get a review up very shortly of them all

I have alot of different weights so will take some time to review them all.

so far i have reviewed 0.2g, 0.25g, 0.28g 0.30g precision rounds, and there is a few shocks with them.

also the KWC taurus PT99 pistol has turned up and will be reviewed on the weekend

www.madmercsairsoft.co.uk/death

uploaded the 4 reviews now, the others will be done over the weekend and into early next week, (cant do the .36, .40 and .43g til my new vsr barrel arrives)

Taurus PT99 CO2 pistol review is now up on my site, under the review section, pistols, kwc

Richard

the Edgi reviews will be finished by monday as im chrono and setting the barrels up with the hard rubber on saturday

the review of the dboys 98k, firefly rubber, and rest the madbull ammo will be finished on monday tuesday (would been this week but been a delay in customs and the soft TM rubber in my rifle currently aint up to the 0.40's and 0.43's so ill re-test the 0.36's again with a hard rubber in it also).

But the prelimary reviews of the barrels are up in the review section, accessories, upgrades, sniper, edgi,

Richard

98k review uploaded with the strip down guide also

all madbull ammo reviews done bar bio's and heavy weight 0.36, 0.40 and 0.43g

firefly hop rubber ready to be installed and then will test fire when i can get to the chrono next

both edgi barrels uploaded but still have to test 6.01 for accuracy and then re-test with the firefly install (same problem is that i cant get to the chrono atm as there has been some illness going about)

Waiting on new set of PMR radios to test this Devgru tactical mic and frogman headset.

M14 cut off lever is here and will be installed within the week. its alot harder construction so should improve the double firing of the mechbox.

devgru products reviewed,

cobra pmr's 2/3 review, just need to hike 5 and 12km to test how good the range really is

Firefly hop rubber review is 1/2 done just need access to a chrono

edgi barrel review virtually finished, need chrono the vsr and fire the 40m shots.

M14 sttel cut off lever is the weekends project.

Coming soon will hopefully have some webtex products to review (when i have more money)

• 3 weeks later...

more reviews are now online, and also there is now a technical section which will have hop strip and rebuild guides, full strip down guides and more on there.

already have the M14 hop strip on there and how to access the barrel/hop assembly from a complete rifle.

Archived