Negative pressure system / Vacum systems

tosuzu

Apparently it's just a piston head with a one-way valve inside it that allows air to pass through the piston when it's moving backwards. This stops a supposed volume of negative air pressure from forming in front of the piston as it moves backwards. How it's supposed to make your gun more accurate and more powerfull I don't know.

EDIT: Wait a second, now I'm confuced. The pictures you posted clearly show parts for AEGs and spring rifles, but those videos are about gas blowbacks.

EDIT 2: I think I got it. In the original gas blowback system, the floating valve is held open by the BB, and is closed by a spring as soon as the BB is fired. In the negative pressure system, the floating valve is held open by a spring and is closed by the current of gas flowing past it into the barrel. They can adjust the FPS by adjusting the distance the floating valve has to move in order to block the nozzle and direct the gas backwards and start the blowback. I don't own a gas riffle, but I can tell you that the negative pressure system is the more traditional one and is found in many GBB pistols.

Archived