Where to play in Florida?

asdfasdfasdf

Check www.Floridaairsoft.com , www.tcairsoft.com , www.mindgame-productions.com , best bets for info and a better starting off point than a british forum (no offense brits, I served your drinks while you were on holiday, you all seem very nice lol)

uh.. where are you located? theres lots of games in the FL. but I mostly know about central FL and the Tampabay area.

Check www.Floridaairsoft.com , www.tcairsoft.com , www.mindgame-productions.com , best bets for info and a better starting off point than a british forum (no offense brits, I served your drinks while you were on holiday, you all seem very nice lol)

uh.. where are you located? theres lots of games in the FL. but I mostly know about central FL and the Tampabay area.

Thanks for the links. North during college, southeast otherwise.

Well there's a game being done at Camp Blanding (has a PDG MOUT site) on the 22nd-24th called Operation Diamond Dogs (see mindgame's site) that will be quite a dozy of an event (hopefully they knocked the kinks out of last years debacle). It's a good way to get out there (I spend my Summers down here in Florida so I've been to a number of matches down here) since most of the major Florida teams and sponsors come out for the big Mindgame productions events.

Archived