2 custom TM Hi-cappas

Reluctantly selling off part of my airsoft collection to pay some bills. Up for sale are my two customised TM Hi-capas.

First off, both have Guarder Infinity Slides, upgraded recoil and hammer springs and high flow valves on the mags. Both have fired approx 3 mags each. Both mags hold gas fine, no leaks.

Now the specifics:

Black model:

Freedom Art long railed frame with compensator which includes 20mm rail, stainless steel hammer pin, low friction coating, longer inner barrel. I believe this frame/comp combo is now discontinued. Also includes a Nine Ball long slim slide stop. Compensator has inner thread for silencer adaptors. Will also include original frame, barrel and slide stop.

DSC05866.jpg

Silver model:

Sanded down guarder slide and tm frame. Shooters Design real pistol grip in grey and also includes a charcoal AE strike head kit. Will also include original grip.

DSC05865.jpg

older pic below to show striker kit fitted, I will take a better kit of it mounted on finished gun later on:

DSC04070.jpg

Looking for £250 posted & paypal'd for the Black Hi-capa & £170 posted and paypal'd for the Silver Hi-capa. Open to sensible offers, can't really trade as I do need the money for bills unfortunately.

Cheers

Archived