10.8 12v bat ?

urbandork

My last thread got messed up before i got to read the post. I was able to read kronics as it was the last post and could read it through his profile.

I have a ver 6 mech with upgraded spring, torque up gears and metal bushlings. My gear box is stock and thus non renforced. As of now im running a 9.6v. My rof is a bit slugish and lately ive been thinking about using a 10.8 or even a 12v.

My question still remains using all the stuff i have in my box now do i have to worry if im simply running more volts/higher rof. Ill have the same spring and gears as before, which held up so long on my 9.6v.

Im almost positive i shouldnt have to worry about broken parts as all the stresses from the spring and on the gears should be the same. Just perhaps a lil bit more torque and hopfully a higher rof.

I have and ankling that the reason my last thread got stalled, not locked' it jsut says some error happend, was due to fps limits. The spring i have in my guns is not of importances as i know it will work fine with the 9.6v now. I do not plan on putting a higher spring it, I just want to run a larger bat for a higher rof.

Thanks for all replies.

Archived