Wot am best airsoft retail site

onidemonXLR

ive looked around airsoft atlanta, airsplat, airsoftscotland, airsoftarmory the works, but only bought from airsoft atlanta. So could you tell me who in your opinion is the best retailer. I like low prices and good QC long delivery dont matter. Oh preferably USor just US $$$$$

know my gun question

Which brand makes the best glock 19 and what is the best glock I want it to be reliable(read no leakage and breaking) and accurate. metal is optional.

For the most part, I order from Airsoft Atlanta, who rarely goofs up orders. There a fine retailer with a very large selection, although many would argue that they're customer service is less courteous.

I plan on ordering from Airsplat soon, because-

1) They're prices are damn cheap.

2) I haven't heard any horror stories about them.

And about the glock, get a KSC, from what I can tell they make the best Glocks ;)

Just curious Sgtbojangles, but what horror storie have you heard about Airsoft Atlanta?

The only complaints I have about them are that they lie about the quality of some of the products they carry and their customer and technical service is lacking....

Archived